Kishmish is the dried grapefruits popular for its health benefits in the world. You can eat it in the raw form. In countries like Australia, the United Kingdom, New Zealand, and Australia, the word raisin reserved for dark-colored dried grapes. From the Zaya Bakes, buy the Kishmish online packed in the pouches. It is available in three packaging sizes 250 grams, 500 grams, and 1 kg.
Here are the complete details of Kishmish Nutritional Profile
Kishmish serving value: 100 grams
- Energy: 299 Kcal
- Carbohydrates: 79.18 grams
- Fat: 0.36 grams
- Protein: 3.07 grams
- Calcium: 50 mg
- Iron: 1.88 mg
- Magnesium: 32 mg
- Manganese: 0.299 mg
- Phosphorus: 101 mg
- Potassium: 749 mg
- Sodium: 11 mg
- Zinc: 0.22 mg
What are the incredible advantages of consuming Kishmish?
- Kishmish is an excellent source of Vitamin C, zinc, and selenium that keeps your skin young.
- It has antioxidants in it that protects your eyes from aging issues.
- Raisins have a good amount of beneficial minerals potassium, copper, and magnesium that prevent acidity.
- Consuming kishmish daily reduces the risk of cancer in the body.
Here are some tips to eat the Kishmish
Raisin is a sweet fruit item. It can provide numerous benefits to health benefits to our body. It is a versatile food you can add them in the yogurt and consume it. Kishmish used as a topping on desserts and baked cereals.