Dry Mangoes are super fruits because they have antioxidants and vitamins in it. Still, fresh mangoes are not available to you the whole year.
Therefore, we prepared a super snack pack collection of dried mangoes. Tasty dry mango is a perfect snacking option for you if you do not have the fresh ones in your hand. Moreover, I have a healthier alternative too.
Here is the list of the delicious benefits of eating dry mangoes:
When it comes to satisfying your snacking desire, you can have a handful of dry mangoes. It is a beneficial thing like a fresh mango.
- Dried Mango Snack contains a high value of both soluble and insoluble fiber. It helps to stabilize the blood sugar levels of the body.
- A four-week study conducted on the adults revealed that eating a mango everyday is effective to cope up with digestive problems.
- In the diet industry, antioxidant has become a buzzword. Comparing with the regular mangoes, the dried mangoes are the complete package of antioxidants.
- Antioxidants are beneficial for the body to fight against radical damage.
- Eating a handful of dried mangoes boosts your mood easily.
Here at Zaya Bakes, our mission to provide the best quality of dehydrated fruits and berries to our customers.
You can visit our official website www.zayabakes.com and check the latest products. We promise not to compromise with the quality. Our motto is to keep customer satisfaction on our top priority.
Nutritional Profile Dry Mango
100 grams serving of Dry Mango contains:
- Calories: 99 Kcal
- Protein: 1.4 grams
- Fat: 0.6 grams
- Carbs: 24.7 grams
- Dietary Fiber: 2.6 grams
- Vitamin C: 67% of Regular Value of Intake
- Copper: 20% of Daily Consumption Value
- Folate: 18% of the Daily Value of Consumption