Dry Kiwi is a small fruit packed with tasty flavor and plenty of healthy benefits. Its green flesh is tangy and sweet. Kiwi Dry contains nutrients like folate, Vitamin K, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and potassium.
It is a good source of the fiber component in it. Before eating kiwi, you should remove the brown peel. You can eat the edible seeds in the fruit.
Thanks to the multiple growing locations in the world, you can get kiwi all-year. At Zaya Bakes, we preserved the high-quality grade of dry kiwis.
Amazing Benefits of consuming Dry Kiwi are as follows:
- Dry Kiwis contain fiber in it. It is good for our digestive system.
- It can boost our immune system and Vitamin is an essential nutrient.
- Oxidative stress can result in DNA damage. However, it can lead to health problems. Consumption of kiwis can lower the colon cancer risk in the body.
- Kiwis Dry can manage the body’s blood pressure. You can eat in kiwi a day.
- The study by the University of Oslo found that eating two to three kiwis in a day can reduce the possible risk of blood clotting.
- Macular degeneration can cause vision loss. Kiwis might help to protect our eyes from degeneration.
Nutritional Analysis of Kiwi Dry Fruit
Serving Amount per 100 grams Kiwi
- Calories: 61 Kcal
- Total Fat: 0.5 gram
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Sodium: 3 mg
- Potassium: 312 mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 15 grams
- Iron: 1% of Daily Intake Value
- Calcium: 3% of Regular Value of Consumption
- Sugar: 9 grams
- Dietary Fiber: 1 gram
Is it ok for our health if we eat kiwi on empty stomach?
You can consume the kiwi dry fruit on empty stomach. It is the best time to have it as it detoxifies our body system. Furthermore, the full package of fiber and minerals boosts the energy in our bodies.