Dates Kalmi is the best source that it important for the overall health of our body. It contains important minerals, calcium, and vitamins. Farmers harvest the dates in the winter season and available at this time every year. Kalmi Dates are the soft, chewy, and semi-dry varieties. Dieticians generally recommend eating the dates during the winter season as it produces heat in the body. Get the best quality kalmi dates at an affordable price at the Zaya Bakes.
Nutritional Value Kalmi Dates
Serving 100 grams Dates Kalmi provides the nutrition are as follows:
- Energy: 277 Kcal
- Carbs: 75 grams
- Fiber: 7 grams
- Protein: 2 grams
- Potassium: 20% of Regular Consumption Value
- Fat: 0.15 grams
- Magnesium: 14% of the Daily Value of Consumption
- Copper: 18% of Regular Value of Consumption
- Calcium: 6.5% of Daily Value
- Manganese: 15% of Regular Consumption Value
- Iron: 5% of Daily Value
- Vitamin B6: 12% of Regular Value
Why should we consume Kalmi Dates in winter?
Kalmi Dates have similar benefits to other dry fruits walnuts and raisins. It is rich in the antioxidants carotenoids and flavonoids. Such antioxidants help to reduce the risk of diabetes and promote heart health.
- Kalmi Dates are high in carbohydrates therefore are the best source of energy in the human body.
- During the winter days, when you feel lazy consume the dates to refresh your body.
- It is rich in fiber that is useful for your body’s weight management system.
- In the winter season, our skin becomes dry, and harsh consuming dates will nourish your body.
It is helpful in attaining youthful skin.