Brazil Nuts are the tree nuts that originated from the Amazon rainforests in Bolivia, Brazil, and Peru. It has a smooth, buttery texture with a nutty flavor. Most people enjoy eating it raw. You can buy Brazil Nuts online at the Zaya. Just visit the website www.zayabakes.com and then place the order. You can preserve these Brazil nuts for more than three months.
Nutritional Facts Brazil Nuts
1 ounce or 28 grams of Brazil Nuts contain the following nutrition
- Calories: 187 Kcal
- Fat: 19 grams
- Protein: 4.1 grams
- Carbs: 3.3 grams
- Fiber: 2.1 grams
- Selenium: 988% of the daily consumption
- Magnesium: 33% of regular consumption intake
- Vitamin E: 11% of daily consumption
- Thiamine: 16% of daily consumption value
- Zinc: 11.5% of the regular consumption intake
Incredible Health Benefits of including Brazil Nuts in our regular diet are:
- Brazil Nuts regulate the thyroid gland in the body. It can help people suffering from thyroid disorders.
- It consists of the good value of antioxidants in it that keeps our cells healthy.
- It contains heart-friendly fatty acids polyunsaturated fats, minerals, and fiber. Some studies proved that this nutrition help to lower heart risk.
- These dry fruits are the best source of ellagic and selenium that are effective for brain functioning.
- Zaya’s Brazil Nuts Very Popular Nowadays Are Good for Protein Intake, fiber, and Thiamin. Rich in Vitamin E.
Nuts Have High Nutritive Value with 60-70 % Oil &Amp; 17% Protein.
These Brazil Nuts useful to reduce the body’s inflammation