Black Kishmish with Seeds has many nutritional benefits useful for our body. It is also known as black grapes. Generally, it is used in Indian dishes like desserts, rice, and kormas. Black Kishmish (Seeds) is a low-calorie snack suitable for health-conscious people. Buy online the black grapes at an affordable price from Zaya Bakes.
Nutritional Profile Black Kishmish (Seeds)
Typical serving size of 1 ounce i.e. 40-50 grams black grapes’ nutritional value is:
- Calorie: 129
- Protein: 1.42 grams
- Fat: 0.11 grams
- Carbohydrates: 34.11 grams
- Sugar: 28.03 grams
- Dietary Fiber: 1.9 grams
- Vitamin C: 1 mg
- Calcium: 27 mg
- Iron: 0.77 mg
- Magnesium: 15 mg
- Potassium: 320 mg
- Sodium: 11 mg
- Phosphorus: 42 mg
Tips to Store the Black Kishmish Seeds at home
Keep these dried grapes in an airtight container. Then, place them in the refrigerator at home. By following these tips, you can preserve the kishmish for a long time. You can keep these raisins in an airtight box for six months. Within that time, you have to consume it. The best possible way to store the kishmish is to keep them in a cool and dry place.
Why black kishmish considered a healthy snacking item?
- The sun-dried raisins contain the classic nutrients sodium and potassium that have antioxidant properties.
- Raisins contain tartaric acid with fiber that keeps our colon healthy.
- Whenever you feel hungry, have a packet of dried grapes. It is a healthy and calorie-free snack.
- You can include in your diet to keep your blood pressure and cholesterol levels in control.
Consuming black kishmish seeds is an ideal thing for a healthy heart.