Zaya New Crop Apricots from Afghanistan Promotes Eye Health, Hydrating, Liver Protector, improves Skin Health, Nutritious, and Low in Calorie.
Eaten Fresh as Snack, Sliced, and Used in Yogurt, Jams, Salsas, Salads.
Do Add to Your Dessert Recipes Like Pies, Cakes, and Pastries.
Apricot Khumani is the stone fruit and also known as Armenian Plums. Round in size and yellow it is a small version of the fruit peach. Apricot Khumani shares the tartness of purple plums. They are extremely delicious and nutritious fruit. Get the top grade of Apricot Khumani from Zaya Bakes. You can avail special discount benefits in the festive seasons.
Amazing Advantages of Eating Apricot Khumani are:
- Apricot Khumani is a nutritious food with low calories.
- It is a great source of the antioxidants beta-carotene and vitamins A, C, and E to reduce inflammation in the body.
- Apricots have multiple compounds that are useful for eye health. It consists of Vitamin A and E that prevents night blindness.
- Eating the Apricot Khumani boosts skin health as it contains Vitamin C that aids your skin.
- One cup of these dry fruits consumption helps improve the gut health of our body.
- Like the other fruits, it has a high value of water that can satisfy your daily requirements.
Apricot Khumani Nutritional Profile
2 fresh apricots 70 grams provide the following nutrients:
- Calories: 34 Kcal
- Carbs: 8 grams
- Protein: 1 gram
- Fat: 0.27 gram
- Fiber: 1.5 grams
- Vitamin A: 8% of the Daily Value of Consumption
- Vitamin C: 8% of Regular Consumption Value
- Potassium: 4% of Daily Value
Vitamin E: 4% Daily Value of Consumption