Amla is a beneficial food item for the hair and the skin. In the sweet form, you can consume Amla Candy. You can buy this nutritional product at the Zaya Bakes. As you make the order, you get it delivered at your doorstep. Indian Gooseberry Candy is available in the three packaging quantity of 250 grams, 500 grams, and 1 Kg.
Nutritional Analysis of Amla Candy
The Indian Gooseberry is the storehouse of the essential vitamins and minerals. Amla is the miracle fruit that holds his strong place in the Indian Ayurveda. It is of the non-green color that has an unusual taste. The nutritional value of Amla in the 2000 calorie of diet includes:
- Energy: 54 Kcal
- Protein: 0.1 gram
- Carbohydrates: 13.3 grams
- Fiber: 0.6 gram
- Fat: 0 mg
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Vitamin A: 1.5 mcg
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine): 0 mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): 0 mg
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin): 0 mg
- Vitamin C: 100 mg
- Vitamin E: 0 mg
- Folic Acid (Vitamin B9): 0.1 mcg
- Calcium: 8.3 mg
- Iron: 0.2 mg
- Magnesium: 3.3 mg
- Phosphorus: 0 mg
- Sodium: 0.8 mg
- Potassium: 37.5 mg
- Zinc: 0 mg
Why should we include Amla Candy in our diet?
Health benefits of the Amla Candy are as follows:
- Good Source of Minerals.
- Arthritis Pain.
- Helps in Pregnancy.
- Prevents Ulcer.
- Keeps a Check on High Cholesterol Level.
- Amla contains high fiber therefore the doctors recommend it to keep our digestive system strong.
- It is a good source of the minerals chromium, copper, and zinc.
- Ayurvedic experts consider Amla is the source to increase our body immunity.
- It lowers blood pressure risk and heart problems.
- Amla candy is helpful to hormonal changes that happen during the pregnancy period.
You can take Indian Gooseberry candy with milk to get relief from constipation.