Zaye Bakes Almonds (Sitarbai) has great health benefits. Additional information about the product includes its packaging quantity available 250 gm, 500 gm, and 1 kg. The price of Almonds (Sitarbai) is Rs. 393 – Rs. 1,450.
Nutritional Facts about the Almonds (Sitarbai)
According to dietary guidelines, a human being should consume 23 almonds in a day. These nuts are useful to get instant energy. Minerals and Vitamins are available in large quantities.
• Calories: 164
• Total Fat: 14.2 grams
• Carbohydrates: 6.11 grams
• Fiber: 3.54 grams
• Sugar: 1.23 grams
• Calcium: 76.3 mg
• Iron: 1.05 mg
• Magnesium: 76.5 mg
• Potassium: 208 mg
• Vitamin E: 7.27 mg
• Riboflavin: 0.323 mg
5 Incredible Health Benefits of consuming Almonds (Sitarbai) Daily
Almonds (Sitarbai) are the popular nuts in India. A favorite item for the dieters, in recent years, Almonds have become famous for their health benefits and versatility. Many researchers have conducted their research on it and found that these nuts are beneficial to control weight and diabetes.
• Almonds (Sitarbai) are the best thing to maintain a healthy heart. Through certain surveys revealed that replacing snacks with almonds could help to keep the heart fit.
• With the combination of proteins, fiber, good fats, and satisfying crunch, almonds are the best option for the snack craving. It is useful to prevent weight loss and gain weight.
• The almond eating group found improvement in the LDL cholesterol levels.
• Nut consumption can reduce the risk of diabetes as revealed in recent studies.
• Some studies conducted disclosed the connection between nut consumption and reduced risk of cancer among women.