Munakka Also Known as Abjosh and Golden Raisins from Afghanistan is Useful for Managing Constipation by Controlling Acidity with Its Cool Property. Also Known as Anti Corona Medicine, Very Effective in Dry Cough and Respiratory Tract Inflammation Due to Its Smoothing Properties
Abjosh Munakka is a variety of dried grapes. It is useful in making the Indian traditional medicine. Dieticians often recommend including munakka as part of our diet. Munakka is considered the best fruit useful in curing the minor home remedy. You are planning to include Abjosh Munakka in your diet. Then, buy the best quality product at Zaya Bakes. It is available in three different quantities 250 grams, 500 grams, and 1 kg.
Nutritional Value of Munakka Abjosh
Serving Size: 28 grams Abjosh Munakka
- Calories: 302 Kcal
- Carbs: 80 grams
- Dietary Fiber: 4 grams
- Sugar: 59 grams
- Fat: 0 gram
- Protein: 3 gram
- Sodium: 12 mg
- Potassium: 0 mg
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Vitamin A: 0% of Daily Value
- Vitamin C: 5% of Regular Consumption Value
- Calcium: 5% of the Daily Value of Consumption
- Iron: 10% of Daily Consumption Value
What are the amazing health benefits of consuming Abjosh Munakka?
- Limited Consumption of Munakka helps control the vertigo issue.
- To get immediate relief from the dry cough take raisins, piper longum, dates, and black pepper mix them in a thick paste. Consume it three times in a day.
- It contains potassium that is useful in controlling the tension in the blood vessels.
- Dentists suggested eating 6 to 7 munakka daily to protect teeth from the cavity.
- Eating Abjosh Munakka helps in weight gain.